Christen Adels (Pennsylvania)
- Christen Adels is a director and life member of the American Dairy Goat Association.
- She was active in 4-H and has raised French Alpine dairy goats for 30 years.
- She is a licensed attorney and certified public accountant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- She currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of MAYA Group LP in Pittsburgh, PA.
Linda Campbell (Virginia)
- Linda Campbell is a life member of ADGA.
- She has served as a Director since 1982, and has served 4 terms as President.
- She is CEO of Khimaira Farm and operated a commercial goat dairy for 20+ years.
- She has also managed a goat export business for 40+ years, shipping to more than 32 countries.
- Currently she raises Nubians and manages a wedding venue at the farm.
- She and her husband Leith also own Khimaira GreenEarthHost webhosting.
Philip Cassette (Maine)
- Philip Cassette graduated with a BS in Accounting and an MBA from the University of Southern Maine.
- He became a CPA and worked for 8 years in public accounting as a Senior Manager specializing in corporate tax and audit.
- Phil worked for 20 years in industry as an accountant and in 2005 was promoted to the Chief Financial Officer of an automotive dealership group.
- Currently he is the Assistant Controller at the University of New England with campuses in Biddeford and Portland Maine and in Tangier, Morocco.
- He is a Director and life member of the American Dairy Goat Association and raises Alpines and Nubians.